Aptage RBd has state-of-the art-math and learning algorithms, but is intuitive, easy to learn, and easy for you to use. Aptage’s objective analysis enables development organizations and leadership to better communicate and control the real risks and uncertainties inherent in software development and innovation.
Burndown Tool (RBd)
'Reduce the Red': Improve your risk management through state-of-art forecasting and machine learning for Agile Projects.
Agile has promised more reliability,
but has that happened for your projects?
How are your
Aptage doesn't look like math,
it looks like answers
All-too common project
Well Managed Project
Knowing the odds of success helps you win
Aptage RBd takes your planning poker data as an export (integrations are being developed), whether Jira, Version One, CA Agile (Rally), or other, and uses your own existing data to run analytics that give you powerful insights and objective perspectives.
How Aptage | RBd Works
Export your data from your
current development system
- Epics with broad estimates
- Stories from decomposed epics
- Low/Med/High story point (or hours) estimates for stories or epics
- # of iterations in plan
- Risk tolerance
Aptage | RBd Features
- Leverages the data that you do have
- Uses all of the team’s input to improve accuracy
- Provides visual analysis of velocity and risk trends
- Uses advanced machine learning algorithms to make recommendations
- Supports different innovation risk profiles to fit projects
Aptage | RBd Benefits
- Reveals when project is heading off track before it is too late
- Better planning through AI assisted recommendations and simulations
- Quantitatively visualizing risk enables collaboration and reduces conflict
- Avoid deadline surprises through better program execution
- Better risk adaptation between standard and innovative projects