This documentation contains examples and a set of short documents that explain how to use the Aptage RBD for MS Project. We will be updating these documents and adding new ones as the offering evolves. Please check back frequently. Each of these documents can be found by clicking the links in the table below.
Using Aptage for MS Project entails adopting our template. The documents explain how to install and use the template.
|Using the Template||Step by step directions for installing our template into the MS Project environment||1. Document: Using the Aptage MS Project Template
2. MS Project Template: Aptage_RBD_Template.mpt
|Importing Projects into the Template||Step by step directions for importing an existing project file into Aptage template||1. Importing Projects into Aptage RBD
2. Example model:Current_Proj.mpp
|Entering Progress||Step by step directions for:|
1. Creating an initial plan from the template including using the new columns
2. Entering progress into the project for ongoing efforts
1. Creating the initial plan.pdf
2. Entering Progress in the Aptage MS Project.pdf
|Running Aptage for MS Project||1. Step by step directions for using the Aptage RBD client for uploading project files|
2. An explanation of the report returned by the Aptage RBD app.
1. Running Aptage for MS Project.pdf
2. The Aptage for MS Project Report.pdf
|Examples||Example project files using the template for various domains||1. A Readme.pdf document describing the files
2. Three example project files
3. 3. Three screenshots of the Gantt charts of the examples
Please consider these documents to be beta and send any questions, corrections or suggestions to our CTO, Murray Cantor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the entire folder of documentation and for downloads, please click here.